*All claims are dependent on
proper diet and exercise. Look and Feel Your Best With The Androgenic POWER of M1D Black
You may have a big problem and not even know it. You are here obviously because you want to look and feel your best through diet, exercise, and supplements. You are probably doing the diet and exercise, but you aren't getting the kind of results you want...the kind of results that turns heads and makes you feel good when you look in the mirror.
LG Sciences has always been committed to prohormones...
Steroids like our prohormones are not popular because most people think that major league baseball players and children are the primary users. In fact a study shed some light on just exactly who uses steroids illegally. According to a famous study from Rick Collins JD "The average age steroids user is aged 31. Ninety percent of the respondents were white, half were unmarried and 64 percent had no children. Most were more highly educated than the average American, and 77 percent were self employed. Of those who replied, 98 percent had work, far higher than the average employment rate in the US."
So, I am not crazy because I want to increase my androgen levels?
No, in fact if you happen to live in Canada you may have watched a documentary called "The Disappearing Male" which talks about how men are under assault from environmental toxins. Things like plastic containers, fruits and vegetables, and even hair care products all have the ability to boost estrogen and reduce testosterone. In fact it's so bad that according to a Canadian documentary the average male is in trouble:
From The Disappearing Male:
- The average sperm count of a North American college student today is less than half of what it was 50 years ago.
- The quality of sperm is declining. Eighty-five per cent of the sperm produced by a healthy male is DNA-damaged.
Androgens Are Good For You?!?
Some steroids are illegal, but there are androgens that are legal to sell under DEA law. Unlike the back door vials bought at gyms or the chemically altered methylated steroids, these prohormones are dietary supplements made in a GMP compliant facility regulated by the FDA and don't carry the damaging effects of grey market prosteroids and illegal injectable steroids you'd buy at the gym. Here's a comparison chart :
Preliminary studies suggest that Prohormones have little to none of the reported "side" effects of anabolic steroids and are actually good for you. They help balance your hormones and keep your body performing optimally. We can't find a test you can take to tell you what your "ideal" hormone levels are because the chemicals in the environment are not tested and while you may appear normal on paper. You may actually have these chemicals throwing off your whole system.
Testosterone blood tests may be ineffective!
I've been fascinated with steroids for 10 years now. I've learned a lot, but no matter what I know I can't know YOUR body. No doctor can tell you this either. We have already established that preliminary studies show that environmental chemicals that destroy testosterone and boost estrogen are not tested by a standard blood test. The only way you are going to know what "works" for you is to try things and then raise or lower the amount based on your OWN results. You have to workout hard, eat right and then be responsible for your own success even with LG Sciences products this fact doesn't change.
Androgen Prohormoes Like In M1D Black Help You Look And Feel Your Best
Don't just take our word about what androgens can do for you, here are some of our advisors that believe in LG Sciences and stand behind the products. Our team of advisors include some of the best minds in bodybuilding, strength and motivation. Here's the team:
- Dr. Todd Lee M.D. NPC National Champion - Todd Lee is a medical doctor and competitor. He is a national bodybuilding champion, contest trainer and user of LG Sciences products. Todd has a keen mind for what it takes to look your best on stage and he advises LG Sciences on using our supplements precontest.
- Jeff Johnston Grand Champion Powerlifter - As a 730lb bench press grand champion, Jeff knows what supplements work and don't work. Not only is Jeff capable of lifting 730lbs, he looks good doing it! While most powerlifters weigh 300lbs and sloppy, Jeff is well built, with a six pack and walks around that way.
- Joe Lehey Top Bodybuilding Competitor - No one motivates people like Joe Lehey. Joe wasn't born with a silver spoon in his mouth or the perfect genetics. Joe put in his time at the gym and built his temple with hard work. His videos are an inspiration to all people who dream to achieve more from their bodies!
Adding It All Up For You
It's not an easy choice for some people to make. Can you put in the time and eat the right foods to make M1D Black work for you? Can you observe your body and see what dose is right for you? Can you be that focused? Do you want it that bad? If you do, then try a cycle of M1D Black, train your ass off, eat right and ENJOY the feeling you get every time you walk by a mirror.